The Aims of RAISE:
1. To come together for beneficial scholarly discussion, sharing ideas and creating collaborative projects.
2. To involve and work with students in partnership
3. To promote and disseminate good practice
4. To influence policy and encourage focus and investment in SE
5. To create a bank of resources and share this openly
6. To facilitate communication among our members
This is delivered through organising an annual conference and events, running special interest groups, supporting our own journal and other publications, lobbying policy makers and funders and collaborating with other organisations and networks with allied interests.